i7 Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly right, whats the use of air cooling if the air your pushing is 35c.....

On idle im running 10c above ambient, load about 30c above...

Im already thinking of my next upgrade: Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX 280 Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX 280 [ACC-GTX280] - $89.00 : PC Case Gear, Quality case accessories and components X2
is it really worth the price? cards can already overclock enough on stock unless your an overclock freak and you got the money.

Thats exactly right, whats the use of air cooling if the air your pushing is 35c.....

On idle im running 10c above ambient, load about 30c above...

Im already thinking of my next upgrade: Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX 280 Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX 280 [ACC-GTX280] - $89.00 : PC Case Gear, Quality case accessories and components X2

PROVEN to drop temps by 25c (load).
Proven by trusted reviews? whoa 25C is a lot, that would truly be worth investing in for summer. I personally want to order a w/c loop from petrastech and ship it over here. It would be awesome to have one of those cooling a gtx 285 and an i7.

Proven by trusted reviews? whoa 25C is a lot, that would truly be worth investing in for summer. I personally want to order a w/c loop from petrastech and ship it over here. It would be awesome to have one of those cooling a gtx 285 and an i7.

Yeh mate, im thinking the same thing. Through winter my rig is fine, but summer adds another 20-30C... although i think PC Case Gear has some good w/c components.

is it really worth the price? cards can already overclock enough on stock unless your an overclock freak and you got the money.

Its not for overclocking, its from keeping them from exploding in the summer. But by then the GT300 should be appearing and ill definantly scrap these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom