Gigantic sad face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll need a dvd rom too.

It'll destroy the slimline beause of airflow. You'll be able to oc the gpu.

If you get that case, the psu won't bolt in as its designed just for that case.

What I'm suggesting.. As i don't know your money supply, is to keep the ATI card, get a new case but also a new psu when you've got more cash, as stuffing a higher performance card into the slimline will over heat it.

Newegg.com - Rosewill R336 BK sturdy construction designed steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with 500W 20+4Pin &4SATA Connectors Power Supply - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW SATA CD/DVD Burner - Bulk - CD / DVD Burners

87 dollars, free shipping. The rest of your stuff is fine

Its your original case, a rosewell 500W and a dvd burner.. All for 87

Micro ATX that case is compatible with btw and anyways why I need new dvd drive dosen't my slimline have 1?

Also Ok, my motherboard in back will have like the cable outputs right? like to put in cables?

Also does that dvd drive reads dvd's and burns right?

Other than that if everything is answered positive am I ready to order?

Ok is this good and fit all?

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Black 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 22X DVD Burner - CD / DVD Burners

Newegg.com - HEC 6C28BB8S Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Newegg.com - Rosewill RG530-2 530W 80Plus Certified, ATX12V v2.3/EPS12V v2.91, SLI Ready, Active-PFC Power Supply, UL,FCC,CE,TUV,ROHS - Power Supplies

Dude thats a micro? isn't that what u said wouldnt fit, also would my memory fit there, and PSU, and CPU, Also when I go to my Case specifications it said that.. it's compatible with um Micro ATX so that mobo would fit?

it's a micro ATX not ITX ITX is what is in your current pc. if you get that board with the case and PSU, we picked out, then you are all set to use the 4670.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom