i7 Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious what your other card temperature is, if your good card is only 65-70 under load what is your cooler bottom card? also what case are you using with which fan config.

What program checks both card temps? RealTemp only checks the main card (which is the one with no gap and pretty much no airflow.)

And ill OC on Saturday (Thursday night here) so at least i can have a good day to sort out problems.

Right now ambient temps are 20c and im going leave Prime on for a bit. I assume load will be pretty high temps.

EDIT:
(Proper prime run)

wrz709.png

Max Load: 58c
Idle: 30c

I think thats pretty good. Just a check, what should i expect from OC'ing to 3.2 with no extra voltage, and then what should i expect from a slight voltage bump to get 3.6ghz stable?

PS: Using Xigmatek S1283, HAF 932

EDIT2: Woah, this cooler is pro. Within 5 seconds of stopping 100% load with prime, temps returned to idle. Incredible.

sweet man, glad you're enjoying it. we have basically the same rig. Have you tried boosting the fan speed for card 1? i hate how close they are together on the P6T....especially if you're like me and always folding on them. so i moved one to the lower slot.....i cant wait to OC mine. got my GTZ watercooling setup coming tomorrow and should have it up and running tuesday (have to work over the weekend) and will post some results ^_^

Omg i completely forgot about upping fan speed. hahaha. Thanks..

And yeah i realized we had like the exact same rig.

**** you must live in a pretty cold place

lol, good?

Its 26c here.

Yeah double checked, 28 case temp, 76 max on top GPU over an hour of Crysis. Set at 65% fan speed. Really, EVGA Presicion is the best program out. Rivatuner is buggy as heck on 64bit Vista......

Well they can handle 80+ but 75 is usually a good guide, it's safe to say that you are...well safe i guess. Your just gonna have to watch out later on in the year when it gets hot here again, i sometimes have to clock my systems down due to high temps.

Well they can handle 80+ but 75 is usually a good guide, it's safe to say that you are...well safe i guess. Your just gonna have to watch out later on in the year when it gets hot here again, i sometimes have to clock my systems down due to high temps.

Thats exactly right, whats the use of air cooling if the air your pushing is 35c.....

On idle im running 10c above ambient, load about 30c above...

Im already thinking of my next upgrade: Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX 280 Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX 280 [ACC-GTX280] - $89.00 : PC Case Gear, Quality case accessories and components X2

PROVEN to drop temps by 25c (load).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom