Koolance evga X58 blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
Ok, got my evga back from RMA and put the new blocks on it. Mosfet temps went down from the high 70s down to a lovely 44c. This Koolance 350 vblock seems to have really consistent temps across the chip. At idle i'm getting an even 31/25/25/25. Core0 is running a bit warmer which is to be expected as its the only core doing anything.

I took the last picture like 8 times, and everytime it came out blurry, i hate my camera.

Anyway, i think i got a bunk chip this time around. I have until the 9th to return it, so hopefully microcenter will get some D0's in so i can trade it out. If not, i might just buy a 940.

No leaks this time? ;)

I thought tankguys had d0 dteppings.
would microcenter look a the s-code for you?
If so that would be nice.

No leaks this time? ;)

I thought tankguys had d0 dteppings.
would microcenter look a the s-code for you?
If so that would be nice.

Ya, i talked to one of the guys who works there. He's going to put one off to the side for me if they get any in. He says he has sold a few last week, but didnt have any left. Couldnt wait for tank guys as i needed a replacement chip. And no, no leaks, i leak tested for around 18 hours this time. Also, i'm using the koolance cpu block which doesnt have the leak issues that the GTZ did. No recessed oring to have to crank the fittings down on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom