Keep Losing LAN Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
S5874.

I cant even get the computer to provide me any info on the LAN NIC. I will need to find it somewhere else.

GOTO: Model Content Page

Its a realtek LAN adapter. BUT it doesn't list a detailed spec for it. BUt it has a driver download under the download tab. Click on the second page of the downloads and it should be a short way down the list. "Realteck Lan Driver for..... " is the title.

Get it. Download it install restart. do it

Hello, that site you mentioned doesnt go to the LAN driver, not sure what it goes to. I believe I have downloaded and installed the latest driver, then restart and still nothing happens. I dont want to have to re-install the entire Vista OS for this...

Thanks.

I even tried going back to my recovery disk and try to load the drivers, didnt work. Tried to restore, didnt work. I wonder if this is a malware issue?

Any help? Thanks.

Thanks...already tried that, doesnt work. It installs it, then nothing happens, cant see it in the device mgr, also cant see in Everest, doesnt even show that I have a LAN card...

Also, for some reason, I see the driver in the programs menu, but I cant install it? Can I get rid of existing driver through the registry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom