Gigantic sad face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to calm down. You have some difficult and restrictive requirements and the fact that we don't even know what PC you have, let alone what PSU, doesn't help. If you were to buy that card you would have to find this cable anyway I really dont see what the problem is.
My opinion is that you should get a new case, ODD and PSU and keep the 4670 if that's what you have already since your current PSU won't be good for much.
If you really want to keep your current eqipment, 350W might power a 9600GT but you will have to AT LEAST tell us what model PSU you have.

I have the HP Pavilion Slimline s3242x Desktop PC that should help ..... Product Specifications*

I am gonna take your advice ok what do I need to get out of this slimline ****, please not so expensive my budget is $115

Btw, I am keeping my 4670

THIS IS MADNESS

yes, first thing to do is get a new case and then get a better PSU. once you do that you will be able to use your 4670.

Ok do your thing Computer masters recommend me a case and PSU

BTW, u guys can reply fast I'll be logged on just watching VIDS

why not use the 4670 you allready have? the 9600gt is slightly faster but since you have the 4670 might as well use it.

case will fit every thing just fine.

good find on that PSU ;)

OMG OMG OMG I was promoted to a GOOD PSU PICKER LOLOLOLOL hey you know what I am gonna call my case, Casey? LOLOl so I am set right ? Anything missing? Like any more components, also from your opinion will this work out the whole PSU change and GPU 4670 change will it beat the slimline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom