Gigantic sad face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get that case, the psu won't bolt in as its designed just for that case.

What I'm suggesting.. As i don't know your money supply, is to keep the ATI card, get a new case but also a new psu when you've got more cash, as stuffing a higher performance card into the slimline will over heat it.

Newegg.com - Rosewill R336 BK sturdy construction designed steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with 500W 20+4Pin &4SATA Connectors Power Supply - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW SATA CD/DVD Burner - Bulk - CD / DVD Burners

87 dollars, free shipping. The rest of your stuff is fine

what the? ur saying I cant get a case or nothing WTF?

What we're saying is that the extent of your computer having non standard componants is more than just the width of the case; something which I did not take into consideration initially - that's my fault, sorry.
You still have the two same basic options though one will give you more performance than you have now but will leave you with the same non-standard parts and a possible overheating problem. The other will provide you with standard componants, a lot better performance and no overheating but this option will cost more than initially thought.

Your TigerDirect.com Shopping Cart My final choice the customer service at Tiger Direct told me to do this get this card, it's really good all I got to do is put on the low profile brackets.

Btw guys does that card have the brackets cuz when I click the picture I can see this metal shiny thing can;t tell what it is , tell me if it's a low profile bracket? also if the card is good.

The picture is of a full profile bracket but in the specifications it says it comes with a low profile bracket as well. There will be two small screws attaching the bracket to the card, all you have to do is remove the full height one and attach the low profile one - simple.

$100 for a 9600GT so no, not really but the problem is not is the card good. The problem is getting something that will fit into your case and have your PSU power it. It would be worth checking your PSU to make sure it has a 6 pin PCI-e plug since that 9600 appears to require one.

OMG I AM ABOUT TO BLOW ok look I have a 350W power supply PLEASE PLEASE I am asking you I need a good card that can run Combat arms, and silkroad no lag, that is PCIe and that can be supported by my supply and fit please guys I am asking you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom