Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh and there isnt really any reason to get newer tech other than its faster. DX10 was a fair bit of a fail, and DX11 is still along way off really. If it performs well for the price you want to pay get it.

Yeh and there isnt really any reason to get newer tech other than its faster. DX10 was a fair bit of a fail, and DX11 is still along way off really. If it performs well for the price you want to pay get it.

DX10 wasnt much of a fail persay. Developers are not jumping to DX10/10.1 fast enough and make use of it to an extent to show that it works the way it should. Unbelieveable Far Cry 2 is the only game that increases in fps with DX10.1 on and they said that they are not using the full capacity or power of DX10.1 either!

i pray everyone will go to DX11, it makes coding easier to handle, and im tired of having DX9 games closely in terms of graphics to PS3 and Xbox 360.

Ya I too was very astonished by that... it gave me enough FPS so that I could enable AA..

But the game gets old fast

Really, maybe it was just me...

I got kind of annoyed at going to one gang, be a mercenary, talk to the buddy, go his way, then go do the job and coming back with more diamonds.

Well you can work for your buddies. And play both sides (that's what your supposed to do). But if you really hate everyone just do the GTA thing and kill everyone indiscriminately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom