By golly I have good stuff now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft.

I'm rockin an Acer Aspire 5100. AMD X2 @ 1.8ghz, 2GB of DDR2 667, and onboard ATI Xpress 1100. Cuts thru Team Fortress Classic and Half Life like BUTTER.

Your Core i7s aint got NOTHIN on this.

WHere at down here do you live? I live in Grayson and work in Norcross.
Cleveland, TN (boonies outside of it). I'm a couple of miles off of Highway 411, just off of Highway 64. I live up toward the Ocoee and Hiwassee Rivers and the Cherokee National Forest.

I can either come down 411 to Chattsworth and then on down on I-75, or take Dalton Pike/Cleveland Highway to Dalton and cruise on from there. ;) Hotlanta is only an hour and a half, two hours away.

Ha yea kinda funny. I also went ahead and bought 4 solid state drives last night.. got them running in raid 0 and booting off of them.

I havnt been on much because life has been crazy the past 6 months. Moved twice.
WHere at down here do you live? I live in Grayson and work in Norcross.

Off Topic.. but you don't happen to work at Immucor by any chance do you? That's where I'm working starting August..

I lol'd.

But hey, I'll pit my onboard against your onboard anyday!

HA! My onboards 300mhz core clock will pwn you any day!

Cleveland, TN (boonies outside of it). I'm a couple of miles off of Highway 411, just off of Highway 64. I live up toward the Ocoee and Hiwassee Rivers and the Cherokee National Forest.

I can either come down 411 to Chattsworth and then on down on I-75, or take Dalton Pike/Cleveland Highway to Dalton and cruise on from there. ;) Hotlanta is only an hour and a half, two hours away.

That's a true southern man for ya. Livin in the boonies of Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom