I7 build tweaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah that was the RAM i meant to link up initially, its the stuff I got myself :) - looks sweet, but yea... upgrade that monitor...

You sure have done your homework,was a nice setup to begin with. For the same price as the p6T motherboard you could get this
Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TpowerX58 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
This motherboard is the best in it's price range for overclocking. Some people seem to be put off by the colours so the p6t v2 or ud4P will still be fine.

also it's worth considering this acer monitor, acer make good budget monitors aswell
Newegg.com - Acer H243Hbmid 24" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 40000:1 Max (ACM) Built in Speakers - LCD Monitors

Thanks again for all the help, I'll work on narrowing a monitor down and check out all the suggestions. I'm getting pretty close to getting ready to order. If i could just a little more advice it would be any good suggestions on a good dvd burner. Im not to picky about it, something reliable and doesnt have to be a high end.

Also, any suggestions on any tiny extras i would have to throw in? A cable i would need, a bracket or any crazy little thing im not thinking of that I would need to throw it all together?

if you wanted to you get a cheaper psu 850 is a fair bit. just to save a bit a money, you could go to a 650 with good amps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom