Gigantic sad face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 more questions.... I am placing the order for the case tommorow btw.

Question 1- when I open my old case I realized some red and black cables really thin from a really great big steel box to mobo do i unplug that? Also as seen on this pic Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more! you can see the same wires do i wire that to my mobo?

Quesiton 2- When they say 3 day shipping do they mean it or I gotta wait a week let's say I order it tommorow friday btw I am in florida.

Question 3- Approved that my new card can run both the games I stated in these forums SIlkroad, Combat ARms, CAN IT RUN BOTH ????

Thanks for the support.

It's just that is like for a new new new build I am basically building a comp with just same parts so I dont got to remove memory or anything just hard drive mobo dvd drive and psu and the rest that is on mobo just leave it on and pop everything on on new case., btw can anyone else answere the other two questions?

Well, you sorta are building new.. Just your packages are not retail.

The better stuff is doewn at the bottom, when hes installing stuff, like vid 18ish. But it is litterly unplug from mobo and remove from case.

Put back into old spots. If you get familiar with the whole build process, yoju'll look at what youre doing an be like "oh, so simple"

Yha sorry, I'm cdn so don'tt know neweggs US shipping.

And it should play them, but not maxed.

well uh I don't know my PSU is 350W so i guess so.. I mean I just want this to come out good I am ordering this in bout 2 hours.

Edit... btw I dod have a slimline you guys even told me on this post to get a new case so that is what am doing ordering it today.

Yha we did. After checking ALL your posts, I seen the picture of the HP Slimline........

The now issue is it's compact form of EVERYTHING.

Now, what can I say... we boned you. This is the unfortunateness when you spread your posts over 3 or 4 threads. Information is missed.

Don't order the case, obviously, If you want a quick end to your issue, return the card, get that expensive one. But you'll have an heat issue with the gpu.

Or save abit more for the more appropriate stuff for a gaming setup, than what the slimline is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom