i need the parts, dont know were to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
and is that everything i need to make my computer? or is there still more but remember i have the mouse, keyboard, and the windows download

please i need a post as soon as possible its important

QFT. it's about as good a system you can get for $500. Remember though that in the gaming world, $500 doesn't go very far. So don't expect to be pushing 60fps on crysis running 1920x1080 on very high settings. This will however run any MMORPG or game like CS:S or L4D very well.

Not exactly an accurate statement.

My HD 4830 (slightly less than 4770) can do max settings on all the newest games at the very common 19" screen resolution of 1440x900. Only Crysis I have to turn it down to "High" settings instead of Very High and I have to use 1280x800 resolution.

Games I can MAX:
Left 4 Dead
CS:S
Red Alert 3
World of Warcraft
Fear 2
Call of Duty 4/5

@Rotten
From the build he posted, I didn't notice a DVD drive. You will need to add one of those (on Newegg.com). Just grab any 20x DVD-burner around the $20-24 range and you'll be set.

dude are you going to answer my post , if not go make a new thread please

srry i just found out that u helped me but thanks i dont see it either

hey is there anything else i need

dude are you going to answer my post , if not go make a new thread please

srry i just found out that u helped me but thanks i dont see it either

hey is there anything else i need

Nope, you're good to go. And I was helping by reassuring you that your $500 computer is more than enough for pretty much any game. My system is about identical performance-wise and I was simply bolstering your confidence that your system will perform as you need.

Also, don't post multiple times in a row. Please edit older posts unless a new post from another member was after your last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom