Help on New COmputer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways i have one more question........ what is the best and cheapest graphics card for the computer. Please answer as soon as you find a good, cheap card.

Thanks for the support.

Fernade10

Wait.... I already found a card in TigerDirect.com

Please rate this graphics card out of ten and please tell me why so that I can understand what is so good about it.

Thanks

Fernade10

It is a EVGA GeForce 9500 GT Video Card. In EVGA GeForce 9500 GT Video Card - 1GB DDR2, PCI Express 2.0, SLI Support, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, VGA Support 01G-P3-N959-TR at TigerDirect.com

2/10

There's nothing good about it.

Also, for the love of god, one single fracking post at a time. There's no need to go three in a row because you don't know what the edit button is...

How about my used 8800gt?

I believe I'm asking $65 shipped for it. Which is less than the card from Tiger would cost you.

To compare performance, here is a review with the 9500gt and a 9600gt. An 8800gt is a bit better than the 9600gt. So your looking at about 2-2.5x the performance.

Well I want a graphics card on newegg because Im not gonna build it now. Im going to build it in June or July. And does the motherboard hikaricloud recommended me (its on the first page of the post) have a intergrated graphics card?

780G has an Integrated HD 3200

Actually we specifically talked about that GPU on the first page

Come On Guys! I need recommendations. I'm not trying to be mean or anything I just need recommdation for EVERY SINGLE PART I need for a computer. My budget is about $300. I dont want Crysis. Ive been told millions of times that I cant build a computer under $300 that can run Crysis. I at least want to run WoW in low to mid settings. End of story.

I need parts that doesnt go over my budget.

Thanks

Fernade10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom