i need the parts, dont know were to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

RottenEight

Solid State Member
Hey uh im new at this but uh my dad is going to build me a computer and i wanted to know if you guys can find me all the parts for the computer with a budget of 500 dollars and in high proformance................... i need you guys to get my parts for me please.

What are you planning on using the computer for?

Do you also need monitor, keyboard, mouse and Operating System in your $500 budget?

Do you have any other parts already ie hard drive and dvd drives?

Are you located in the USA?
If not what country are you in?

I have OS, keyboard, monitor and mouse dont worry bout that... I dont have any of the parts I live in USA and I want it to be a gaming comp

okay for $500 you wont be playing any of the newer games on high settings considering just the graphics card to push such games on high settings are 200+.

About the best you're going to get for 500 bucks.

QFT. it's about as good a system you can get for $500. Remember though that in the gaming world, $500 doesn't go very far. So don't expect to be pushing 60fps on crysis running 1920x1080 on very high settings. This will however run any MMORPG or game like CS:S or L4D very well.

thats everything i need right, remember i have the keybord mouse and the windows download. thats everything i need right? it + i like those parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom