By golly I have good stuff now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh.... ok... shouldn't this thread just be closed now? because it is turning more into a joke... atleast move to the off topic or something lol

Some of us can't afford all that crap.

some?...i would say most. That is an awesome rig....a lot of people here are using quite old machines because they can't afford anything better. I was using old crappy computers that were all quite outdated when i had them for 4 years before this comp... and that's nothing compared to some people on here.

anyway...you got the point from the other posts.

I somehow pushed mine to 1280x1024, but it makes small text blurry... :[

Dang...that's rough.

Hey, we have the exact same ram kit. Kudos.

I think the best place to be, as far as buying/upgrading computers is somewhere in the age group of 15-18. You're less likely to have bills to pay, and landing a summer job is alot easier. And if you live with family then its not like you have to buy food, at most you might have to pay rent and buy clothes and pay a cell phone bill.

jseber1982 said:
Alright guys i guess it was a stupid thing to say and i appologize.

I just havnt been online in a while and finally got money saved up to buy something.

Just had to get on here and talk about it because i as so excited.

But yea i guess i could have been a little less stupid about it.
Nothing to apologize for. Believe you me, if I got that I would be crowing about it. Some just have sour grapes about not having it themselves. ;)

It's good to see you back on here. Been wondering where you had gotten off to. You're only a couple of hours down the road from me... I'd hate to have to come down there and straighten you out. :D

I really don't see why people are so uptight abut this. Plenty of other people brag abut their systems and I don't see how this is any worse.

Then again I remember back when jseber1982 had an untouchable 3dmark score with a 4.7ghz qx6700 and sli 8800gtx's and how everyone tried to beat him so I'm looking at this from a different perspective than most people.

I really don't see why people are so uptight abut this. Plenty of other people brag abut their systems and I don't see how this is any worse.

Then again I remember back when jseber1982 had an untouchable 3dmark score with a 4.7ghz qx6700 and sli 8800gtx's and how everyone tried to beat him so I'm looking at this from a different perspective than most people.

Not the fact he's boasting but the way it was said is the point the others were making. Anyway it's done don't need to talk about it anymore.

Congrats on your awesome system :)

Yeah, the system is awesome. Sorry if I sounded like a jerk, but it kinda hit a nerve, lol.

Anyway, you can always grab another 285, you'll be up there with veedub then. :p

Haha I like the new title and now I'm happy for you. You've got a sweet rig to play around with. Maybe some pics? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom