By golly I have good stuff now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *cry* i didnt upgrade to the best of the best

Egggggggg-Zactly.. It's a nice upgrade And he wants to show off.

Well I don't like the way he puts it... "cry"

Waaa you just got a bunch of new kick*** parts... boo hoo

Yeah, I'm actually offended by that. I dealt with a s754 3200+ for years, and I was barely able to afford the upgrade to the x3 720...while he throws a crap ton of money into an i7 rig then complains that he's not more hardcore than Nos...

eh lol. long time ago nos and i were going back and forth outdoing each other.

I have been outa the computer market for a while

Doesn't mean you have to whine after spending almost 1500 bucks on parts, saying you wish you could have gotten more. There was no point to this thread in the first place.

eh lol. long time ago nos and i were going back and forth outdoing each other.

I have been outa the computer market for a while

And ATM, i have NOS beat :) Also, that cat is hypnotising.

If you and Nos were going back and forth, then thats between you guys. Nos hasn't even been on for months. If you were having a discussion with nos on here maybe i wouldn't be so offended. You just came out crying about not having the best of the best when you just bought pretty much the best of the best while a lot of us are hoping that we can eventually save up for new parts. I managed to save up for an i7 but I'm still using my 8800GTX from 2 years ago and I have a 19" Acer. I probably won't be getting a new card or monitor until the end of the year if I'm lucky.

I'm not trying to say you shouldn't get yourself new parts because you can. I'm just saying don't cry that you're not better than Nos. Show other people in a respectable way.

Seriously. I may have bought a new mobo/CPU/RAM set, but I'm still running on the 3300 onboard, and a 17" CRT. The best I can afford in the near future is a core contact, that's about it...

Alright guys i guess it was a stupid thing to say and i appologize.

I just havnt been online in a while and finally got money saved up to buy something.

Just had to get on here and talk about it because i as so excited.

But yea i guess i could have been a little less stupid about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom