i7 Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Finally got the thing built, will post up stuff later and get my sig finished.

Idle Temps:
2lnh3l2.png

Load Temps (Intel Burn In):
5b8vpf.png

(Time is sorta wrong in last shot, i opened it again after a run of about 10 minutes...)
Also, in GTX260 SLI, the top card (hottest for sure, only 2mm gap between the two cards so not much air goes in) runs at 45 idle and durring Crysis Warhead 65 to 70.

There we go, what do you think of temps? :confused:

Seems pretty good, although the second shot is only 50% load. Whats your voltage at right now, also how much do you plan on overclocking.

The gpu temps are fine, thats actually pretty good for sli, as long as your card doesn't get over 75 your good.

Yeah i noticed it was only 50% load, Intel Burn Test is meant to be a real task for any cpu but it never pushed it more. Ill run Prime and check.

What programs do you suggest for viewing voltages and such? RivaTuner has the common unsigned driver problem with Vista x64 (ways around it but dont feel like doing it).

Rifle.

EDIT: Did Prime before i left for work for 5 minutes, 57 max.
Will do it for an hour when i get back.

nice zedman

hope to join the i7 club soon.

have you done any benchmarks with that sli you have?

Thanks, i hope i did the Rifle installation right anyway, i did two thin strips of MX2 on the two grey seperators on the bottom.

I ran Crysis Warhead and i noticed zero lag, but havent checked actual fps. I got a pretty good 13-14 seconds in Superpi on stock 2.6. Pretty impresive. Good if i got around 10 on a 3.6ghz OC.

Will do a good day of benchmarking and pics in the days to come, just have a few school things i gotta fix.

I checked SLI was good with the SLI indicators in Crysis Warhead.
Will run Superpi, Crysis Warhead, Mass Effect, World in Conflict, 3dmark Vantage and what ever else i can get my hands on eventually.

HDTach will be interesting too: 7200.12 500GB, Spinpoint 500GB, 7200.10 250GB.

just curious what your other card temperature is, if your good card is only 65-70 under load what is your cooler bottom card? also what case are you using with which fan config.

better temps then mine, course my case sucks.

my high is about 67. (CPU)

I have a generic no name mid tower case with no Front Audio support. But I plan to go HAF 932 soon, so we shall see what changes temp wise, it should be interesting really, since it will be the same stock cooling supplies and same everything but change of case....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom