some advice for a new computer builder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is a year old and uses some components that I would not have recommended at the time. PC magazines don't know how to build pcs they are a bunch of stupid journalists who happen to know how to use word. I made a thread about 2 months ago where I linked Computer shopper's budget build list and asked members to see if they could beat it. It was cake.

That is a year old and uses some components that I would not have recommended at the time. PC magazines don't know how to build pcs they are a bunch of stupid journalists who happen to know how to use word. I made a thread about 2 months ago where I linked Computer shopper's budget build list and asked members to see if they could beat it. It was cake.

rawr!!1 zmatt.

anyway guys, I figured it out....

after taking another look at the mobo, I noticed that there were a few plugs that should be in the mobo

since I'm at work I'll post some computer pr0n when I get home.

thanks all for the suggestions (zmatt)

I apologize. I was only answering this question.

yea, I have no idea which cables go into which ports. I'll need some help with that

The article was not a build list.
It happens to also have a step by step instructions on putting your build together with pictures.
I felt it would be helpful for him to read.

Since his components already arrived I assumed he did not need a parts list but wanted instructions on putting it together.

Last time I checked the process of building a computer has not changed in the last year.

picard-facepalm.jpg

I apologize. I was only answering this question.

The article was not a build list.
It happens to also have a step by step instructions on putting your build together with pictures.
I felt it would be helpful for him to read.

Since his components already arrived I assumed he did not need a parts list but wanted instructions on putting it together.

Last time I checked the process of building a computer has not changed in the last year.

ehh sorry dude, I was in a bit of a hurry and on my POS powerbook. I saw the build list and thought, are you serious?, I didn't mean to come across as harsh at any rate. We do have a pc building thread here though, or at least we did. I think its in the Hardware sticky thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom