Epic i7 920 build (56k FU!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a very sexy machine you put together, the cable management is great. i wish i had the patients to do that when im building a pc lol

Looks awesome, 1000HX is a bit of overkill for a single 295 though isn't it? And personally I would have the Blu-ray drive in the topmost bay :)

Awesome m8 your build is kinda like mine. Loooove your wire management makes me want to rewire my build lol XD my current management is horrible and probably makes my airflow suck shiz.

looks great man, i love black so dark looking. bit overkill on psu tho( but that big 1000 looks tough

Oh wow.. that has to be the best cable management I have EVER seen... Good work.. paint looks nice too, what products did you use? I plan to sand/prime/paint my HAF932 soon (although not completely black! omgz!) and tips would be appreciated.

Oh wow.. that has to be the best cable management I have EVER seen... Good work.. paint looks nice too, what products did you use? I plan to sand/prime/paint my HAF932 soon (although not completely black! omgz!) and tips would be appreciated.

krylon BBQ paint lol... the best paint ive found that looks good and takes heat and abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom