pc upgrade for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty for the tips !
but i was wondering today....can i put the kingston ram along with my old pc-133? Can it be compatible or make some problems?

If yes it would be great ,even if its not the best ram ever,but in the other hand,the guy in the store offered me to buy the pieces im replacing to lower the price of all this...mmh since its old he will not pay much i think..anyway is this compatible?

that "virgin techie" title make me feel so noob:eek:

i wouldn't suggest that... ur old ram only runs at 133mhz.. and your new ram runs at 400.. they were compatible but the older ram would slow down ur new ram from 400 to 133.. it'll be a real bottleneck for ur system.. better to just save up more for another 512mb set :)

EDIT: and ur new ram is DDR newayz n ur old is SDRAM (im guessing from how u said ur mobo doesnt support DDR).. so i dont think those two are compatable newayz :confused: i can never spell comatible rite :) lol

yeah i see what you mean SiLv3r,my system will become coma-tible if i do that:) well ill save for another stick:money: :money: :money:

i think ur good with 512 mb for now... use that money to save up for a better graphics card :)... the ram cain wait 512 is good nuff for now :) lol

ok i got the new stuff and damn thats nice..I get about 80-100 fps more in about each games!!

but im worry bout something...dunno if u guys know a little about it.On my processor's box theres this number:C61841-003 and on my processor theres a sticker with a different number than this one...Can it be another 3.00ghz,like older than the one i payed for?or its normal...?

sorry to ask,but im waiting an answer from Intel by email and im really worry bout it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom