Dual CPU core I7

Status
Not open for further replies.
man just stop arguing and listen to these guys, not only does computing power move fast it also moves at an exponential rate, I mean the difference between and computer from 2004 to 2006 is a large one but even now a computer from now vs a computer from 2006 would be preposterous.

Just take a breath in and realize we have 2 ears and only 1 mouth for a reason.

In fact if you believe in 2 i7's (which is not a very smart move) I am would be willing to put money on it that a single i7 on a Asus Rampage Extreme II with xFire HD4890's will out perform you exorbitant build for 2/5 the price.

$3.5k~$4k is just a ridiculous sum of money for ANY home usage and especially for an 11 yr old kid,
I have a little brother who's 11, and he is plenty happy with an xBox 360 and guitar hero

now before you post again read up on our "noob myths" and then go through at least 5 of the hardware stickies we have here for learning, alright?

Yeah lol. Some people just don't want to listen. Seriously if i was im i wouldn't even justify getting sli, just getting a single gtx295 build with a 920 would last you a couple of year then you could sell and upgrade with still maybe even enough cash for a third build. When your a serious gamer like that, you want performing parts that can play on max/high all the time, lagging or low settings won't do it for you so imo that would be the better option.

Hahahahahahahahaha:D........

Let an 11 year old gain some experience...lol:laughing:.....on offense though:)

I think hes gonna do just fine without knowing anything about computer hardware......he probebly would take a year before he can figure out which processor goes into which socket:D

Anyways......OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK:p

I understand!!!!......No dual CPU I7:p

BTW I liked the Idea of spending half the amount and putting the other half in a savings account....that way i can buy a new system 4 years later

But should I go with the I7 940?....and now you guys have me thinking that weather I should go with one GTX295 of 2 of them.....

My previous system has 2 of them......dun have clue what they are used for though but one of my computer friends told me to get them and all the other parts.......

Nows he's saying to get a 965 and OC it......but in not into OCing:p

And My bro aready has an xbox 360.......2 of them actually:eek::D......one got the RRoD:(

but thats not the point.....the point is that why am I going for a PC when all the future games for 2-3 years would be playable on the xbox 360.....???

Anyways.....I am sorry but I'm still comfused.......Bluray is good right??.....but Should I put an HD drive in PC or Bluray.......cuz I already have a Bluray player hooked up to the TV????

I also happen to have an amplifier hooked up to 5.1 system.......so I would want HD sound playback

Thanx for your halp soooooooooooo faaaarrrrr guys........

And any other segesstions that any others would like to add to the previously built rig by Pinscher is welcome....

TO Rollingstones: I Didn't understand.....what is noob myths and hardware stickies????.....I'm sorry but Im kinda new here

And ya........Should I go with rATI Redon on Nividia?????? kina confused here toooo.....

Let an 11 year old gain some experience...lol:laughing:.....on offense though:)
I think hes gonna do just fine without knowing anything about computer hardware......he probebly would take a year before he can figure out which processor goes into which socket:D

We have taught 12 year olds how to build a computer and we are remote advisors, with some hands on it should be simple. Vernong1992 one of our mods now, I believe started advising on computers when he was around 13 if memory serves.

Lol, if the chance to add another i7 in my rig presents itself in the next while and isnt stupidly expensive (ie. skulltrail) i will do it.

...Thats not for gaming though.

And yeh i think vern was 13...strangley mature haha.

get an i7 920.

My son is 5 and he has helped put a couple of computers together.
Seriously. I would imagine by the time he is 8 he will build a computer by himself.

Can your brother work with an erector set?

Then he can build a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom