*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

superpi3.jpg

You beat my time!! Time to start pushing my system again ;)

Good job

What ram do you have?

OCZ Blade DDR3 2000 9,9,9,30

I can run them at 2000 but I have to up my CPU VTT so high that I fear my mosfets will burst into flames.

Nice time slaymate. I beleive you are on air. I cannot remember what cooler you are using?

what temp did you have?

prime stable?

D0 let me stick up a certain finger at you ;)

Cannot get them here yet. Not to mention the need for a bios flash and when you donnot have a c0 to flash with kind of a pain.

I'm using a True Copper. However I live in Florida and my AC unit sucks. It's 90dF today. With that said, my temps are pretty good. High 30's at an idle and upper 60's at full load. I've stressed tested it with OCCT ( Download - OCCT Website english ) for 2 hours and it passed. I can't remember the last time I've ever used my PC at full load for that long so I'm good with it. It plays FarCry 2 and Fallout 3 without any problems.

My main temp concern is with my VREG temps. With my present settings they idle around mid 50's and load up to the high 60's. But if I set my memory to run at 2000 they shoot up to the High 60's at an idle and the 80's++ at load.

I have a C stepping 920 and a set of 3x2GB Corsair DDR3 1600 I'm looking to sell if you know of anyone interested. Cheap. I don't have enough posts to try and sell them here yet thou. I should have them posted for Sale with a price in a couple more days. I can supply references if needed and I'll ship overseas :D

hmmmm

how did it clock?

are the corsairs the doms?

what was your experience comparing d0 to c0?

pm me a price.

It took me some time but I had it running at 4 GHz with the Ram slightly underclocked. No the ram is the std. 1600. The D0 is a better cpu but you'll like the price of the C0 + ram combo better.

I've heard there isn't any difference at all between the c0 and d0 for the 920 and both overclock about the same as each other. But i would like to see what you think since you have owned both.

I've heard there isn't any difference at all between the c0 and d0 for the 920 and both overclock about the same as each other. But i would like to see what you think since you have owned both.

If I had to compare them I'd say the D0 stepping is marginally better all the way around. Somewhat simular to the GTX 280 compared to the GTX 285. They are virtually identical except the D0 runs slightly faster and cooler.

Back
Top Bottom