graphics card help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yha, tax, if youre in BC.. or Alberta.. However, sometimes the deals are really good.. Ie like my xfx 260-216 i just got for 250 less 30US mir.

I'd still rather ncix it, egg shpping sucks.. they sent my psu out of CA and the gpu out of Jersey... It sucks cause i got my gpu, but my psu is in Idaho, or somewhere.. So i can't use my sli setup yet!

NB, and budgets about 5-600$ and i dont have anything yet. im just trying to get a build together iv had a few but iv been constantly changing my mind on what i want to do and wiether i wanna go intel or amd. so really.. i cant tell anyone too much as specs where psu mobo are involved, unless someone wants to price in a build? lol. just looking roughly what a card would run me :)

NB, and budgets about 5-600$ and i dont have anything yet. im just trying to get a build together iv had a few but iv been constantly changing my mind on what i want to do and wiether i wanna go intel or amd. so really.. i cant tell anyone too much as specs where psu mobo are involved, unless someone wants to price in a build? lol. just looking roughly what a card would run me :)

If you're budget is relatively limited AMD is probably a better choice for you. If you want a video card that's roughly equivalant to a 8800 i would recommend the 9800+
Newegg.com - Computer Hardware,Video Cards & Video Devices,Desktop Graphics / Video Cards,XFX,NVIDIA,PCI Express 2.0 x16,GeForce 9 series,GeForce 9800...

If you want to save even more money you can get the 4670 (along with Stalker: clear skies) for $70. That should be decent for games. You can't play at real high resolutions or set all the settings to max but it will get the job done.
Newegg.com - Computer Hardware,Video Cards & Video Devices,Desktop Graphics / Video Cards,XFX,NVIDIA,PCI Express 2.0 x16,GeForce 9 series,GeForce 9800...

the whole build lol, i dont need monitor/os/keyboard/mouse if your gunna put a build together thatd be sweet haha. iv had a few done for me onhere but iv changed my mind on what i wana do a few times but now im SURE of what i want. something OC'able so i can get the best speed possible. and i want to play some games. relatively new new ones but nothing extreme like crysis or anything. and somewhat of a HTPC. thats why i want a relitivily good gfx card for a good price i dont wanna spend like 300$ on a card.. lol :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom