Project Panzerbox Mod: Tribute to Wolfenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be using our machined aluminum "Targeted" Fan grills on the PSU and rear exhaust fan. I used these grills on my Red Baron case

1casemod_machined_fangrill_mnpctech_DeathKill5.jpg

I painted Antec 120mm red Led fan, Matte Black, for the NZXT PSU.

wolfensteincasemod.casemodblog9z9t.jpg

Heres the "Targeted" 120mm fan grills. These are machined from 3/16" thick aircraft aluminum. I'll be painting these today

wolfensteincasemod.casemodblog9z9v.jpg

wolfensteincasemod.casemodblog9z9x.jpg

If you wish to paint these grills yourself with aerosol paint, heres how I do it

Scuff the surface first with a red scotch brite pad, (or med grit automotive sandpaper) then wipe off the grill with a tack cloth. I like to use SEM brand "self etching primer" because it proviodes the best paint adhesion to bare metal surfaces. You want to use a good enamel paint like RUST TOUGH by Krylon. I also like Plastikote's Engine Enamel series of automotive aerosol paints.

wolfensteincasemod.casemodblog9z9y.jpg

I'm skipping ahead, here how they look finished.
wolfensteincasemod.casemodblog9z9z.jpg

Now that is what i'm talking about..that would be an amazing addition to the case. Keep it up it's looking pretty sick!

Why are you going for a 1911 rip off? A luger would be so much more fitting **** even a p38 would do.

It's the right size.

Heres the concept for the carry handle Brad and I worked on. This is not the final design.

The Panzerbox carry handle will be milled from aircraft aluminum. It will measure 1" tall x 1-1/4" wide x 8" long. It will have finger grooves similar to our billet case handles. The rear portion of the handle will be channeled for carrying the Glock Pellet Gun.

I want the gun to be removable and functional.

The final version of the handle will have milled features that echo the Glock's barrel. It may also have a main PWR switch in the top.

wolfenstein.casemod.PC.glockhandle.mnpctech.comLOGO.jpg

The handle will attach to the top of the case with 2, 3/4" thick curved brackets, front & rear. These will be cnc milled from aircraft aluminum. Cross drilled and insert thru 2, square openings in the handle. Painted or Powder coated Matte Black, then airbrushed to look weathered, like it's seen some action!

wolfenstein.casemod.PC.glockhandle.mnpctech.comLOGOb.jpg

Fair enough bill, would you use a luger if you found one in the right size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom