looking to build my first computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a question, why would you want to burn dvd to dvd? why not just copy it and reburn it.. thatd save 30$ and use it for something else?

Again, it's about what the user likes the most. Maybe it's easier for them, save time from copying the disk to the HDD then back to a disk. Maybe they don't want to have to do that. It's just about what the user likes the most, that's all.

The 487 is a faster card in itself, and is well equipped to handle 512mb of ram and even more that's why the 4870 is even better in the 1gb version. I'm not sure how well the 4850 would harness the potential of the 1gb memory. but i do agree, the 4870 512mb is a better deal then the 1gb 4850.

The 487 is a faster card in itself, and is well equipped to handle 512mb of ram and even more that's why the 4870 is even better in the 1gb version. I'm not sure how well the 4850 would harness the potential of the 1gb memory. but i do agree, the 4870 512mb is a better deal then the 1gb 4850.

can someone show me the link tho the 4870 512mb because i think i might be looking at the wrong one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom