Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
149. GeForce3 TI500 is it sad i used to think this was the best graphics card ever? this video card is the very first video card i can ever remember purchasing (for everquest 1 back in 97 or 98) just because the game would not support integrated graphics after one of the updates.

and now this is what im going to be putting in my new system 8. GTX 260 Core 216

heh huge difference

149. GeForce3 TI500 is it sad i used to think this was the best graphics card ever? this video card is the very first video card i can ever remember purchasing (for everquest 1 back in 97 or 98) just because the game would not support integrated graphics after one of the updates.

and now this is what im going to be putting in my new system 8. GTX 260 Core 216

heh huge difference

Umm ok. This really has nothing to do with the current subject. Gj on the upgrade though.

now AMD needs to fix their drivers then i would be very satisfied. Many ATI owners cant play Left 4 Dead after 9.2 Catalyst. I looked on the official forums. The error is that the game thinks ur graphics card is outdated when it shouldnt be. The game crashes at any random point u play. I hate it when it happens.
the game thinks ur graphics card is outdated
So, the issue is actually with the game.

A post about graphics cards in a thread about graphics cards? Totally off-topic :p

Right now the subject is 4890 vs 275. I mean, if everyone started talking about different things, and we had like 6 different subjects it would get very hectic. But whatever, it doesn't matter

Why doesn't one of the other mods update the list. It's not like Sora made this list, he just copy and pasted it from overclocker.net (which I think should be credited btw).

Edit: their new one

Grahphics Card Ranking 4th Time - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

they have 20+ more cards on theirs now too.

The other mods do update it, it is just that people still are arguing over whether the 4870 or 275 is better. And yeah, there are more cards. It looks like it's time for another copy and paste.

Why doesn't one of the other mods update the list. It's not like Sora made this list, he just copy and pasted it from overclocker.net (which I think should be credited btw).

Edit: their new one

Grahphics Card Ranking 4th Time - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

they have 20+ more cards on theirs now too.

We made this list it just so happens a forum has a similar list. the mods do update when they get around to it don't forget everyne in the community are volunteers no-one is paid to provide this service.

We made this list it just so happens a forum has a similar list. the mods do update when they get around to it don't forget everyne in the community are volunteers no-one is paid to provide this service.

No, it is just updated by forum members here. At the very beginning of Sora's post it says:

sora said:
Keep in mind that is NOT my list or my exact beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom