making a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh my bad, I was too lazy to simply look

how does powercooler stand up as a GFX manufacture?
haven't heard of them

and TheOtis, I do realize it a public forum, and you did miss that he said he needed a monitor so if I insulted you I'm sorry but sometimes things like that can strike me in a odd way

anyways, I still stick to my suggestion, and if the "Black Edition" is only $10 more than the one I suggested if he really wants a card the hauls a** :freak:

No ya didn't, it was just a mistake and I didn't mean to come off in a rude way or insult anyone. If you've been around awhile ya should know I'm not one to drop in and say something that has nothing to do with the topic and throw it off, I just missed a key part about it at the bottom of the page, my mistake.

I haven't heard much about Powercooler either, I'm curious to know how their cards are, it seems to me they're generally a bit cheaper than other name brand video cards. I've never used one in any build I've ever put together because I haven't seen anyone use one or have seen anyone review one.

ok i have about 1085 to spend,what i would like to have is monitor reciver you guys showed me both witched im gona get,so ya i think im gona get the geforce card,the games it come wiht are decent for teh price,so ya i dont know after that.

Good choice, i would personally prefer the core 216 atm that card is great. As for powercolour i think I'm in the same boat as your guys. I don't know much about them at all. My guess is they could be like palit who do make good cards but people tend to stick to the well established brands regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom