whats the deal with 1080p monitors vs 1200 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't classify all of them looking like poop. In optimal conditions with a REALLY freakin good 1080p projecter it can look B E A-utifil.

Someday, I'd love to game on 2560x2048. Oh man, just think of the computer you would need :0

I wouldn't classify all of them looking like poop. In optimal conditions with a REALLY freakin good 1080p projecter it can look B E A-utifil.

Someday, I'd love to game on 2560x2048. Oh man, just think of the computer you would need :0

veedub's....

my 21.5 1080P is fantastic as well, I haven't had a moment where I didn't enjoy it, and on top of that, there was never a moment I regretted paying the original $220 for it (its about $180 now)

PS, Xbox 360 looks GODLY compared to ANY non HD screen, no matter the size. I played on a 40 some inch old flat screen TV and it was "Ok" I play on here and everything is crisp and clear and I can read every single word of every little thing.

I can't wait to play games at full Resolution.

oh and.. your dream is small. My dream is to play on my wall. 10ft high X ft wide, crisp and "1080P" clear, and then go Frag some noobs and watch the blood and gore spray my room.....

I bet you never thought you'd hear (or read) a chick say (or write) that, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom