Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were both overclocked to their maxes, the 4890 would be the champ. It still seems to me as if the 4890 is the better card.

Funny how my last three cards are separated by almost even difference in positions (50-60 approx.). Shows that I always buy the mid-high end sweet spot (price wise) I suppose. :D

now AMD needs to fix their drivers then i would be very satisfied. Many ATI owners cant play Left 4 Dead after 9.2 Catalyst. I looked on the official forums. The error is that the game thinks ur graphics card is outdated when it shouldnt be. The game crashes at any random point u play. I hate it when it happens.

now AMD needs to fix their drivers then i would be very satisfied. Many ATI owners cant play Left 4 Dead after 9.2 Catalyst. I looked on the official forums. The error is that the game thinks ur graphics card is outdated when it shouldnt be. The game crashes at any random point u play. I hate it when it happens.

eh who cares L4D sucks. lol I just had to.

In all seriousness, the only driver issues I have had with ATI were due to my own stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom