New Lian-Li case...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its ugly, a rip off, and you still have to pay shipping! Wow that thing is hideous, even if it costs the same as a antec 300 still would go with the 300.

Its not new I made a post about before you joined mind. Its designed to resemble the burj al arab in dubai. Personally I like the front however I would make 3 changes: 1) lose the window or shape the window so that it is a sail shape all the way up 2) needs a little flappy cover for the top mounted usb, firewire, headphone and microphone ports 3) Different colour personally think it would look sexy in red. I was searching for ages for the old lian li special edition which is this (its a marmite case personally love it many hate it):

When I first saw this case back when Salty posted, it definitely reminded me of building architecture. There is insane amount of building and architecture going on here in Panama right now and I started getting the idea of computer cases being designed like building towers. But then I realized that it would just be a bad idea...because they would turn out like this fugly lian li.

Saltynay, I am definitely one of the few that love the PC-777. Infact I tried to find it before picking up a V-2000 last year but they are nowhere in site. No leftover inventory anywhere. Last I checked they were going for $230ish. I would kill for that case right there. My top two are the Lian Li PC-777 or the Soldam Prism 2

I waited a month searching second hand and ebay but couldn't find any shame really as I missed out 1-2 years at the time I loved the case but thought it would be around a while longer as so many hated it. It really was the ultimate case for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom