Epic i7 920 build (56k FU!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice build! i love the wire management and the interior paint. How is that V8 working? i've been thinking of grabbing one, but i don't know how well it works on the 920 (assuming that's the cpu you have)

V8 works great... IMO its the best cooler you can buy cause its not awefull looking like the Noctua and it performs really well. performance + looks = winner

Nice build! The interior paint job looks very sharp and it is obvious you put a lot of time and effort into a great job!

Great job on that rig! Talk about ubber bandwidth, sheesh. Dom's @ 1866.

I enjoy looking at these monster rigs, keep em coming! Good to see SOMEONES gettong some work out there haha.

V8 works great... IMO its the best cooler you can buy cause its not awefull looking like the Noctua and it performs really well. performance + looks = winner
yeah it does look cooler than any other cooler on the market but it's just a bit overpriced, i would rather get the CC or the dark knight anyday especially since CC comes with tx-2 already. And all three cooler perform very closely anyway.

lol

cooler the cooler the cooler the user
sorry i thought the sentence sounded cooler that way:D

love the paint job, it's as if the black interior takes away the clutterness of the computers cables, even though your cable management is awesome you can tell it still has that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom