Quote on new gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceyc0ld

In Runtime
Like hikaricloud said I need a new computer.. Well see I currently play over Xbox Live but I also like computer gaming also so yeah... First I would like some reccomendations like what parts the computer I will build has and yeah First of all I dont like to build it myself. I'll place the order on ibuypower or something but I dont like to build my own.. Wow I am actually looking into my dream computer.. Must be in a $800-$900

Thanks for support

$900 will get you a very, very good machine. Do you need a monitor, keyboard, and mouse or just the tower?

Also, if you build it yourself, you will get more for your money. The only time I would recommend a place like iBuyPower is if you have very little knowledge about PCs and want the security of a 3 year warranty.

I know the basics about the pc and all but yeah monitor keyboard mouse everything a gamer package lol headsets good graphic card remem udner 900 cuz it'll be in a while when i get a new comp let's say 4-6 months I can wait dont worry.

How far in the future because if we are talking more than 3 months out any build list put together now would be irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom