Overclocking Phenom x3 8750BE and two 4850s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will double check my ATI Tool version I downloaded. You said "add a little more .00 volts", should I increase the voltage like .5v at a time until Prime runs over night without any errors at 3.2? Thanks again for the help

Also, I meant 29c on "load" when prime was running for a few hours. Unless I am reading the wrong temp...I should be looking at what CoreTemp reads right?

no .05 at a time lol .5 is alot! yes read the core temp. i find it hard to beleive you have 29c on load. are you on air?

Yes I am on air. I am using a Core Contact Freezer. Also my A/C is running pretty cold whenever I am in my room. When I use SpeedFan it reads the same as Core Temp reads. When I get another chance to make another run I will take some screen shots of SpeedFan while prime95 is working. I could be remembering incorrectly haha I will never throw that idea out the window.

I want to see this stable! It didn't last in prime at all but it looked good in 3dm. And you can see what I mean by CPU-Z giving me that weird reading, it would flash to and from 1764 and 3400. Also, not sure if it's bad, but what's the (!) next to my core temp for? It only showed that during the 3.4 oc..

Well..I pushed the voltage up to 1.5v and at 3.2ghz, ran prime, my temps were at 33c. Within 15 minutes the computer just shut off out of no where. Now it won't boot. Every once in a while I can get the LED's to flash power on for half a second but that is all. I haven't had time to take her apart I probably won't be able to until Sunday. Anyone have any ideas before I take a look see? CPU or mobo or PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom