Rate my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceyc0ld

In Runtime
Well out of *5 how will you rate my comp....

HP Pavilion Slimline s3242x PC:cool:
GeForce NVDIA 6150 LE--------------> *UPGRADING* to a Asus V9520-X/TD :cool:
AMD ANTHLON 64 X2 Dual Core Processer 4000+
320GB Hard Drive
1024 MB :)

Here's the requirements for Combat Arms,

OS Windows 2000 Windows XP or better
CPU Pentium 3 - 1GHz+ Pentium 4 - 2.4GHz+
MEMORY 256Mb RAM 512Mb RAM
VIDEO CARD GeForce 2 MX GeForce FX 5600 or better
DIRECT X Version 9.0C or later Version 9.0C or later
HARD DISK SPACE 2.0 Gb 2.0 Gb
INTERNET CONNECTION Cable/DSL Cable/DSL or better

As it said I need a GeForce 2 mx or GeForce FX 5600 or better think my Asus V9520-X/TD
run smooth on this compared to my 6150LE :D:D:D:D:D

out of 5? 1...

also ur "upgrading" from a 6150 to a fx5200 (V9520-X/TD) ... so the video card your buying doesn't meet the games requirements... i think ud have better luck running your on board and saving your money.

out of 5? 1...

also ur "upgrading" from a 6150 to a fx5200 (V9520-X/TD) ... so the video card your buying doesn't meet the games requirements... i think ud have better luck running your on board and saving your money.

Though it's kinda strange cause look I dont know many about graphic cards and uh 6150 is it better than 5200 because I run my 6150 on lowest setting on 16-bit and the moment I shoot my first bullet it starts lagging. I just wonder if the fx5200 will work anyways thanks stalin for the help.

fx5200 is a joke of a card. In fact, the whole 5000 series line was a joke. Don't waste your money on it.

If the FX5200 is one of the only cards you can "upgrade" to, then it's time to get a new PC.

1 out of 5.

what did u expect? your pretty much running the bare minimum graphic wise... of corse its not gun run smooth, also yea your 6150 would be better for running the game because the fx5200 doesnt even meet the requirements... so it the game wouldnt even work.

First thing, your link is broken.

Second, I'm almost certain you have an AGP slot. That card won't work. Which is why I said it's time for a new PC, since the FX5200 is either AGP or PCI, and either way you need a new machine.

We can help you price one out, if you want.

why would I need a new pc lol... I just got these a few months ago it's working fine.. it's just the graphics card. Me and my cousin both bought these computer together a few months ago he replaced his card and it's running fine I just need a new card.

Btw.... How do I fix a link

EDIT... How can I tell if my comp has PCI Express slots or just AGP because I might get a new card thanks guys for helping me with the Asus 5200 I will not put it on.

How much did you pay for these? Also, what card did your cousin upgrade to?

I do hope you didn't pay over $350 for these, as they are using what is now pretty old tech and if I bought these parts brand new, I could make this machine for about $350 or less.

well your computer has a PCIe-x16 slot....so the motherboard could handle a newer graphics card. Although i highly doubt that with stock PSU and case that the card would have enough power and clearance in the case to get any gpu in the nvidia 8000+ series or the ATI HD4800 series.....also as i said before i doubt your powersupply could push one of those anyway....

here is where i got the specs for your motherboard
Motherboard Specifications, M2NC51-AR (HematiteXL) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom