Gaming Pc $3000 limit! Plz Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha 100th post baby, umm why is this thread now 10 pages?

that's alot of debating

EDIT: I 'was" hundredth until apok beat me too it so 101st, lol

haha 100th post baby, umm why is this thread now 10 pages?

that's alot of debating

EDIT: I 'was" hundredth until apok beat me too it so 101st, lol

Sorry I'm OCD about stuff I buy lol... I like to have things written down and organized when I spend over $2,500 on something... Just being OCD lol...

you call it OCD, I'd call it being smart

well regardless are you close to making a monster yet?

I graduate May 9th so after graduation I am moving back home to work... It won't be until June before I build it but by then new things might be out so I will update my list when I get the money... I am for sure building it though!!!

I have a question about the Dark Kinght... what is the difference between Newegg.com - XIGMATEK dark knight - s1283 120mm CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks and the Newegg.com - XIGMATEK Dark Knight-S1283V 120mm Long Life Bearing CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks...

The first one costs more... One is Dark Knight-S1283V while the other one is Dark Knight-S1283...? The Dark Knight-S1283V says it fits All Intel Socket 1366 CPU Core i7 but why would it be less expensive if it fits the 1366 and the Dark Knight-S1283 doesn't... I'm confused. I did some research on Frostytech.com and it says the Dark Knight is an awesome cooler that runs a lot more quiet than the CM V8... What all would I need then if I wanted to go with the Dark Knight... Just the DK-S1283V cause it says it fits 1366 sockets (i7)?

One is in stock and the other isn't so that makes the decision easier.... The difference is that the S1283V is the updated version and the S1283 is the older LGA775 version alll they have done is redesigned the bracket.

my guess is they arent making the first one anymore... either way... with your budget I'd pick up the Thors Hammer and two fans for a sweet push/pull setup...

One is in stock and the other isn't so that makes the decision easier.... The difference is that the S1283V is the updated version and the S1283 is the older LGA775 version alll they have done is redesigned the bracket.

I have to admit I laughed a little when I read the first part of this lol. "Makes the decision easier".

So I won't need to buy a new bracket for the S1283V then to fit the 1366 socket correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom