*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

well a e2180 can also get to like, what, 15-14 seconds with a nice overclock. and my q9300 does 12.9 seconds. with 6mb of shared cache. (1.5mb per core) it's just 2 e7200's stuck together.

well a e218 can also get to like, what, 15-14 seconds with a nice overclock. and my q9300 does 12.9 seconds. with 6mb of shared cache. (1.5mb per core) it's just 2 e7200's stuck together.

I'm just saying, cache makes a pretty significant difference. That extra 3 megs equated to a speed difference of more than 300mhz...

well a e2180 can also get to like, what, 15-14 seconds with a nice overclock. and my q9300 does 12.9 seconds. with 6mb of shared cache. (1.5mb per core) it's just 2 e7200's stuck together.

The e2180 would be more like 16.7s at 3.7ghz which is a extremely difficult clock to get from one. (i'm going by comandercup's e2200)

3.7ghz is just about the highest clock I have seen for a e2xx0 (not including ln2/DICE). Most of them hit a wall around 3.3ghz and it takes absurd amounts of voltage to get them any farther.

new cpu :D

spikf0.jpg

oh and btw it for any one who noticed it it was actually at 1.7v on vcore(45c idle, 55F Ambient), i was tryin to get 3dmark06 to compelete but i could launch on 1.5... so i determined it was a ram problem...

hey is this thing still being updated??? if so add my new old score up lol

i'm sure it will be updated sometime in the near future....hopefully not before i get some good runs off my i7 when my Petra's Tech Shop water cooling kit comes in next week ^_^....im gonna be in OC heaven :D

btw, great wallpaper....Megan Fox is hawtttt in that movie..especially that scene hahaha

Hey Stalin. I have a real problem with your superpi run.
12 seconds and whatever.

It is blocking the view.

Back
Top Bottom