Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceyc0ld

In Runtime
Well ok I found it out its a Asus V9520-X/TD. It has a GeForce FX5200 GPU, 128MB of GDDR and is a AGP 8x card. Now I just need to know is it good for any of the following games... Silkroad, Combat Arms, or just any other good online games also are there any driver downloads for it on Vista?

Thanks Guys.

The FX5200 is a very, very dated GPU. Since it came out, Nvidia has brought out the 6xxx, 7xxx, 8xxx,9xxx, and the 2xx series cards.

It may run them on very low settings if it can run them at all. You will have to look at the minimum requirements for each game to see (minimum means it will run... not that it will run well).

Well atleast it might function better than my horrible I mean horrible at pc gaming GeForce 6150 LE

for combat arms it sad I need a

Combat Arms has low system specifications and can be played on most PCs!

REQUIREMENTS MINIMUM RECOMMENDED
OS Windows 2000 Windows XP or better
CPU Pentium 3 - 1GHz+ Pentium 4 - 2.4GHz+
MEMORY 256Mb RAM 512Mb RAM
VIDEO CARD GeForce 2 MX GeForce FX 5600 or better
DIRECT X Version 9.0C or later Version 9.0C or later
HARD DISK SPACE 2.0 Gb 2.0 Gb
INTERNET CONNECTION Cable/DSL Cable/DSL or better

My 6150 LE could not run it not even on a 800x600 screen resolution and on lowest graphics.

My computer is a

HP Pavilion Slimline s3242x PC
GeForce NVDIA 6150 LE
AMD ANTHLON 64 X2 Dual Core Processpr 4000+
320GB Hard Drive
1024 MB

NONE of these parts have been upgraded is it good?

uve started 3 threads asking pretty much the same question please stop...

and no the card u are buying will not run the game

VIDEO CARD GeForce 2 MX GeForce FX 5600 or better

you are getting a FX5200 which is not better then a FX5600.
but your onboard video might run the game on the lowest of all settings.

to your computer will not run any of the current online games. if u want a good game that your computer will run try out any of the half life games - namely counterstrike, team fortress classic, day of defeat, your computer might run some of the earlier source game on the lowest of all settings so u might want to look at counter strike source or day of defeat source. your video card u want to get is supported by all those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom