Reliable repair shop in L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suppafreak

In Runtime
I have a two year old Dell laptop that I accidentally dropped. The LCD screen shuttered. I was able to connect the laptop to the external monitor and it still works. The portion of the LCD screen that was not broken also displayed the picture.

I decided to replace the monitor myself, so I bough the LCD screen and replaced it. However, now I do not see any picture at all.

I want to take it to the repair shop and see if they can fix it. So, I was wondering if anyone can suggest a reliable, good laptop repair shop in 91344 zip code?

Thanks

Odds are you don't have the cable attached well (the flat one in the back of the LCD). Been there, done that.

Here's a vid that will walk you through the process. It's a good tutorial and how I learned to do it.

Thanks for the video. The funny thing is that I have exactly the same DELL model that is shown on the video. I followed the steps and still nothing. I have the suspicion that the video inverter is broken, so I ordered that for now. Hopefully that will fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom