Epic i7 920 build (56k FU!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KShirza1

Baseband Member
This particular build was for my customer and alot of time went into painting the inside of the case making it look factory

Specs:

Intel Core i7 CPU
ASUS Rampage 2 Extreme mobo
CoolerMaster Storm Sniper case (Custom black interior paint job)
CoolerMaster V8 CPU cooler
Corsair HX1000w PSU
Corsair Dominator 6GB 1866 ram with fan
EVGA GTX295
Western Digital VRaptor 300GB HDD
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 32MB Cache
LG BlueRay RW
Sony flash card reader
Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste

Very clean and nice. I would loose the stickers on the front of the case as it detracts from an otherwise clean build in my opinion.

I am looking at the same ram cooler and it looks really easy to install. Is this true? Would there be issues with regular moving of the computer or is it on solid?

Very clean and nice. I would loose the stickers on the front of the case as it detracts from an otherwise clean build in my opinion.

I am looking at the same ram cooler and it looks really easy to install. Is this true? Would there be issues with regular moving of the computer or is it on solid?

The customer put the stickers on to what he wanted, but i agree.

that's a great job on the interior paint,
I attempted the same thing but I didn't sand it down enough and spray cans don't always cooperate, lol

very nice build! i love the wire management and the interior paint. How is that V8 working? i've been thinking of grabbing one, but i don't know how well it works on the 920 (assuming that's the cpu you have)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom