No Audio after Codec install / no conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know... theres really only a handfull of things to do to see whether or not it's working... like put it in someone elses PC and see if theres a similar result

Granted, when I installed the driver for it and had the side panel off I did hear a little bit of, what I can only explain to be is crackling... normal, dunno.. probably not... but the whole incident is strange... maybe it's just the output plug is toast.. not the entire chip...

I'm kinda over it though, but the SupremeFX II is kinda lame compared to it... gunna start a new thread I suppose to see what sound cards are booming today

Thx!

alrighty, still might wanna try that linux distro if you have some spare time and no other computer to test it in...should load it up automatically without any problems......

I actually just put it in a roomies PC, it didn't even detect new hardware... end up sending photos to bgears and they say it looks like a "VR" is messed up or something... estimated 20 bucks to fix it... dunno if I should deal with that, or just buy a new one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom