Need a better case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrothrillah

In Runtime
Seriously this has got to stop, I need a good case thats not going to break the bank.

I'm at 55-60% load at 58C on x4 and 63C on GPU.

I have the Core Contact in my cart and also looking at a cooler master case maybe. Nothing flashy, doesn't even need ports on the front of the case. All it needs is a power button and some serious wind and I will be plenty happy.

What do you guys think? I'll post an order a day before I come back home.

Whatever gets the job done. If it will keep cool then I'm all for it. I only utilize like 2 HDD bays other than all the rest. And the Core Contact is supposed to be rather large so I dunno if it will fit in the antec 300?

you would have to remove the air intake scoop. I will measure later to see if it would fit.

height 155mm

at a quick inspection it will be close. I will pull it out to measure for sure.

Edit: whoops thinking of another case with the scoop. None on the 300. I measured and you have approximately 170mm of clearance so the core contact will fit just fine.

It comes with a top and back exhaust fans. You can add up to two front intake fans and a side panel fan if you need it.

The 300 is a nice, inexpensive case. And right now on newegg, it's 60 bucks with free shipping. Get it. It will be sooooooo so much better than your current fiasco of a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom