Buying High End PC - Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rampage II is a high end overclockers dream. It has the ability to overclock on the fly.

If this is not you then get the p6t.

Okies thanks. if i can spare the cash ill go for the rampage, if not ill just go deluxe.

For the case i heard that the Antec 900 is good but not great. So what would you guys think i should go between these cases :
Cooler Master Cosmos 1000
Thermaltake Armor+ VH6000
Coolermaster NV690
I'm cool with Lian-Li's as well.

Ive been reaserching all these parts like crazy over the last 5 days or so im getting tired of it :p

EDIT:Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Stacker 810 RC-810-KWN1-GP Black Aluminum Bezel, SECC Chassis ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases might be a goo one too

Just read some reviews on the Antec 1200 and it sounds good any other suggestions?

P.S Is the sound card on the rampage 2 any good?

Ok guys this is my final build after a few tweaks and such. Rate it and make suggestions.

Case: Antec 1200
Motherboard: ASUS P6T-Deluxe
CPU: Intel Core i7 920
GFX:GTX295 XFX
RAM:6gb Corsair
PSU:850 Antec TPQ
HDD:WD 1TB Black
Blu Ray:LG GGW-H20L SATA
GPU Cooling fan ( products)
Antec Color LED Case Fan 120mm x 2
Coolermaster V8
Black internal card reader

P.S Would i benift from having 2 WD 1TB Black's in raid0 for gaming?

raid0 would not help too much in gaming short of speeding up load times. It would speed up your OS some.

Not really worth the risk imo because if one drive fails all data is lost. I would prefer a smaller raid0 or ssd for OS and programs and another drive for data.

If you do end up running a raid0 make sure to back up critical data regularly as I am sure you already do.

OK thanks again for your input on the Raid0.

IT turns out I'm going to be buying this computer today as ive had input with extra funds :) So if any people want to make any tweaks or suggestions speak now or forever hold your peace.

which ram are your getting, the gskill PI you had before was very good ram, if your buying corsair xms3 get the gskill, but if its dominator's or something like that then your good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom