Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boston Celtics

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I enjoy proper football and hockey. To be good you have to be all around good, not just good in one respect. (as a team). I'd love to move to europe and watch some proper football matches. I just get MLS here which is like watching 5 year olds playing football. It's cute for a while, but if you don't know anybody playing it's boring... I get teased every once and a while by getting some Champions League games, but they are over by 3:30, and I'm usually not home by then so it's sad... I spend a lot of time watching the world cup when that's on.... hahah.. but funny we should be talking about it, cause I'm actually wearing my France national team jersey right now :) I was so happy when France beat Brazil in the last world cup.. I rubbed it in my friends face for ever. I still don't let him forget it.

And Otis. I'm not really a huge fan of NCAA cause it's never really interesting in the tournament. When George Mason made their run I was glued to the TV, and the Memphis-Kansas game was phenomenal, don't get me wrong, but like this year, it was such a let down.. Michigan St. was great, but they flopped against UNC I was embarrassed to be watching that game. It just sucks that there are just a small group of dominant teams and there isn't really anything that draws me to it anymore...

I see the Bulls beat teh Celtics in OT. Not to bad. Cant wait to see it go further.

I think it's the symbolism that the 3 pointer ruined the game.

How 'bout them Hawks.. ****, they are absolutely trashing the Heat. Making Dwayne Wade lookin' SILLY!

As much as I hate the *******s, I have to say Lakers. Maybe Cavs, but my vote still goes with Lakers.

Well being as how I'm from New York and the way the sports situation is playing out right now for me... The Rangers, Yankees, and I'm not even going to mention the Knicks... It will definitely be the Boston Celtics just to spite me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom