Keyboard Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the g9 and completely agree.. as for the keyboard.. the g15 has standard style keys right? does the tarantula?

the g15 is great for gaming i love mine. yeah the tarantula is standard style keys as well and iv'e heard thats great keyboard also.

^ would you say its worth the money?

I'd say so. I think it's in the same price range as other "gaming" keyboards are. I can't remember how much I paid for mine though, I got it a good year ago. Even has some nifty programmable keys on the sides, but I haven't used them yet. The blue lights look pretty cool too. When it's on and you look up on your ceiling you can see the logo from the keyboard haha.

$50 I bought the Razer Arctosa-black. It has all the hardware specs of the lycosa, but minus flashy looks and minus the price. I got the all black so it does look very sweet with its white lights and nearly invisible keys.

129_3.jpg

Fully-programmable keys with macro capabilities
Selective anti-ghosting for WASD gaming cluster
Slim keycap structure with Hyperesponseâ„¢ technology
Easy access media keys
Gaming mode option for deactivation of the Windows key
10 customizable software profiles with on-the-fly switching
1000Hz Ultrapollingâ„¢ / 1ms response time
Detachable wrist rest
Approximate size:
470mm (length) x 165mm (width) x 20mm (height) – without wrist rest
470mm (length) x 222mm (width) x 20mm (height) – with wrist rest

I have a Lycosa and a G15 v1

If you want a smaller, low profile keyboard, the G15 definitely isn't what you're looking for.

The Lycosa is relatively small, light, and low-profile. It also does have a better feel than the G15.

The G15 has an LCD and extra keys for macros, which you might or might not want to live without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom