Baseband Member
Intel Q6600
Evga 750i SLI
4GB Corsair XMS
2 x EVGA GTX260 Core 216
Thermaltake SpinQ CPU Cooler
Corsair TX750w PSU
CoolerMaster Storm Sniper

Do you ever sell these beasts? Or do you just like to have a lot of rigs for different things? I sure wish I had the money to slap another 4850 in my rig and crossfire. If you ever have parts that you just used for benchmarking or to make a build, and want to sell anything I'd be more than happy to take anything of your hands lol.

CPU cooler is ******. Wire management is top of the line. You've got to be geting some great airflow in that baby.

Do you ever sell these beasts? Or do you just like to have a lot of rigs for different things? I sure wish I had the money to slap another 4850 in my rig and crossfire. If you ever have parts that you just used for benchmarking or to make a build, and want to sell anything I'd be more than happy to take anything of your hands lol.

CPU cooler is ******. Wire management is top of the line. You've got to be geting some great airflow in that baby.

LOL thanks for the nice comments! Actually this particular build is for a customer that has taken it home and is in love with it. everytime a customer picks up one of these monsters its like a episode of Overhaulin cause i leave it on when they pick it up and show them how to use it :D

ive had 3 i7 builds of my own

I envy you. I would seriously love to do exactly what you do lol...I don't think in the area I live something like that would be very profitable, if at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom