Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
Who do you guys think is going to win the NBA finals this year? Vote and say why you think a certain team will win.

I'm giving 5 options: Lakers, Magic, Cav's, Celtics, and other.

I'll start:

I'm from NE so I think Boston is going to win the finals IMO they are the deepest team in the NBA because of losing KG for such a long time. Losing KG improved the Celtics bench a lot and I think that that is why they will beat Cleveland, but if they don't have KG when they play Cleveland I think Cleveland will beat Boston. If Cleveland gets to finals I think they will be beat by the Lakers because the Lakers have beat them at home and have also gotten better.

I honestly don't understand how some people can be so sure that a certain team in the NBA will win. The NBA is a joke... nobody even tries to play defense. If a team randomly decided to actually play the game, they would stomp everyone.

That being said, I voted for the Cavs because Lebron seems to be more motivated to get his stats up than anyone else.

Nobody plays defense??? The Celtics won last year because of how good there defense was.

I think the Blazers are gonna take it all.

I don't really like NBA though, fan of Football (soccer) and Hockey.

I think the Celtics. Just like i thought last year as well.

i go with cleveland, they have spanked all year (so have the lakers) but i think James is in a different universe then any other player in the world.

I am going with the Celtics. I do not get to watch much Basketball anymore :(

My second choice would be the Golden State Warriors.

Peter, If you moved to Europe you could watch proper football 24/7 but, no BB or football.

Dude, after the Portland Trail Blazers (My town! w00t w00t), not making it to the playoffs in 100000 years, how are they NOT in your poll!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazers all the way dude.

Nobody plays defense??? The Celtics won last year because of how good there defense was.

so that's why they won... cuz they broke the unspoken rule in the NBA that you're not supposed to play defense.

it's really quite simple, and i'm 100% confident i could be the best coach in the nba. to win, do the following:
1. make your team play defense, and bench anyone who doesn't
2. $5,000 fine for any missed 3-pointer

you can say that they play defense, but they don't. they simply don't try.
and you ever wonder why nba games immediately became lower scoring the year the 3 point line was introduced?

it's really a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom