Upgrading my Desktop (Clueless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find anything that specifies the power supply requirements for the 4770, maybe someone else can chime in? But, since the 4870's required a 500W PSU, the 4770 is 40nm, and only requires 80W which is just 5W more than the PCI-E slot provides itself, I'll make an educated stab at it and say yes, I believe the Antec 500W PSU you asked about should work for the 4770.

Haha Alright coolsauce! you guys have been super helpful, thanks again for being patient and kind enough to answer everything! :D

p.s. yes i said coolsauce....

If you're looking for other options peep the link trotter posted, very helpful. Should give you a good idea of what to get for future builds as well.

Pfft, coolsauce. More like Awesomesauce. Might as well take us back to the 1980's and say Cool Beans! Lawlz lol jk kbibi.

Haha yeah, looking around the power supplies, i definitely have one picked out now.

But ugh sorry to be of a bother, i have too many questions cause i suck, but all ATI and Nvidia graphics cards should work with the motherboard right? Theres no like different sockets between the 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom