Computer sleep problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
Whenever i put my computer to sleep it messes up. When the computer goes to sleep, moving the mouse or pushing the keyboard will not wake it up.. so I push the power button.. but when I do that, it turns on then all of a sudden turns back off within seconds.. it just keep turning on and off by itself until I manually shut it down by holding the power button, this will occur again if I try to turn it on and the only way to solve it is by switching off the power supply, then switching it back on.. it'll start working normally again, what's the problem with it?

Have you tried RegCure? It may fix your problem. I have not used it myself and don't know anyone who has so I'm not positive about it's functionality. I just stumbled across the site; here it is: How to Fix Sleep Mode. Check it out and see what you think.

no i am not overclocking, and i THINK i have the latest bios version.. i got my computer reformatted not too long ago so i think the dude installed all updates for me already

can you give me instructions on how to install the new bios.. cause i downloaded the file and then i have this file where i gotta extract it and im not sure where to extract it or what to do after i extract it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom