I'm Moving !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the circumstances surrounding it, but I do hope the move goes well, Luke.

Well, we have almost everything that can go in storage, in storage and we're going to see a rental in Bancroft Thursday. Packing and hauling boxes is exhausting lol.

The oddest thing, i was packing my room, and i found ten floppy disks that are labeled "darkland disk 1-10" and i have no idea what they are or how i got them o_0? Anybody know what they are? I don't have a floppy drive so i can't try them out.

^my first guess was a game as well.

Well, my dad froze our account, so we have don't have that...so i honestly don't know what we are gonna be doing right now, we might have to stay longer...

Edit:account not frozen anymore, but the move will be soon, most likely this weekend.

Well I'm in a hotel in Perry sound right now (free high speed wireless) We checked out a rental near bancroft yesterday. One the town is so small i am not moving there (you can walk from one end of the town to the other in like 25 seconds. Also, the rental was really small and trashed. We are now looking for a rental in the perry sound area. Hopefully we will get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom