Gaming Pc $3000 limit! Plz Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to make your wishlist public for us to see it.

Don't worry about the wristband or the toolkit. All you need is a screwdriver or two and just make sure you touch the metal on your case before you pick up your components and touch it frequently just to be safe.

The SSDs are faster than the velociraptor. I would personally take an SSD.

You have to make your wishlist public for us to see it.

Don't worry about the wristband or the toolkit. All you need is a screwdriver or two and just make sure you touch the metal on your case before you pick up your components and touch it frequently just to be safe.

The SSDs are faster than the velociraptor. I would personally take an SSD.

So any suggestions on the monitor or the case? Or are you just going to wait for my wishlist to transfer over to public to take a look at it?

Is having a modular PS better than a crap ton of wires?

I wanna take a look at your wishlist first and I'm also in class right now

The modular PSU thing is a preference thing. I think you should worry about the quality of the PSU, which PC P&C is the best, and then just hide the wires. It requires a little bit more time when you're building to do wire management but I don't think that should be a deciding factor at all.

modular makes it a crap load easier to do good wire management but it's more of a personal preference. i have a modular PSU and i love it. i dont think i am going to go back to a regular PSU

Here is my Wishlist... Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

Make suggestions on what is "needed" and what can be changed to keep it to around the $3,000 mark. I don't really know If I need such an expensive sound card and maybe a little bit smaller screen? Also from the reviews for that SSD it seems like people are having a lot of problems with it... Also what would be a good case other than a Lian-Li that is in the $200-$300 range? Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will continue to update the list as people give their opinions. Also what would be the "best" Modular PSU for my build? Thank you all for helping...I'm open to all suggestions and additions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom